Robinson – Thailand.
Optimize energy costs and reduce carbon footprint by adapting to renewable energy alternatives.
Robinson is a Thai departmental store brand that has more than 47 outlets all across Thailand.
The company was looking for onsite renewable power generation solutions to optimize the cost of power consumption of its stores located in Mahachai, Kamphaeng Phet, and Chonburi.
- To initiate the power plant development while three of its outlets were under construction.
- To complete the projects in an average record time of two months and have them delivering power from the very first day of commercial operations.
- Between 2017 – 2018, BECIS commissioned close to 2,400 kWp capacity rooftop solar power plants for Robinson; 404 kWp RCC rooftop solar plant at Mahachai, 1,000 kWp Metal Rooftop solar plant at Kampangpet and a 1,000 kWp Metal Rooftop solar power plant at Chonburi in Thailand.
- BECIS has financed and constructed these power plants through a 20-year power purchase agreement with Robinson, Thailand.
- The solar power plant was synchronized with diesel generators and the power grid through BECIS controller systems.
- BECIS has also installed a state of the art IoT based online monitoring and analytics system which allows the teams to control solar power plants remotely.