Job description: Operation Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
BECIS develops, finances, and operates comprehensive solutions to Commercial and Industrial customers with significant presence in Thailand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China. BECIS leverages its deep technical expertise and a strong balance sheet to finance, design, build, and operate onsite complex energy projects through long-term contracts to help industrial customers to meet their energy cost reduction, sustainability, and resiliency goals.
We focus on delivering and operating fit to purpose technological solutions and services for each of our customers.
BECIS is currently looking for a talented Operation Manager professional for BECIS Thailand business unit and support the company’s growth in Asia.
Objectives: As Operation Manager with BECIS, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our asset portfolio, maximize operation uptime, precision data collection and reporting with timely. This position uniquely requires a variety of skills to manage all aspects of operation, daily site monitoring and any operation documentation.
The Operation Manager reports directly to the Head of Asset Management. It is expected that this position will require approximately 90% office work and 10% field work (day travel).
- Define and implement operational/metric programs to reach the continual company goal.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across Safety, Performance, Financial, Process and People areas for Operations personnel and ensure the Operation & Performance team is held accountable to the defined KPIs.
- Manages external parties like public authorities, grid operator and others.
- Management of projects handover between EPC and O&M.
- Collaborates with internal and external party to ensure operations will meet all obligations/ performance guarantees and company standards.
- Preparing Plant information’s report to monitoring/tracking all operation and up-coming site.
- Ensure that operation & performance team complete all daily activities.
- Preparing Operation Monthly Report (For Internal and external).
- Preparing Operation Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Report (For Internal and External).
- Ensure timely renewal of asset operation licenses and permit.
- Ensure timely renewal of any subcontractor contract.
- Preparing, Update and modify SOPs that cover Operations activity.
- Preparing, Update and modify operation workflow.
- Ensure that operating expenses stay within the approved budget.
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cost saving.
- Preparing Skill Matrix for Operation Team.
- Provide training for team member.
- Get training with minimum skill requirement.
- Manages subcontractors’ relationships and contacts.
- Coordinate with procurement team for subcontractor evaluation.
- Monthly Asset Management Meeting.
- Annual meeting with Client.
- Atten internal and External meetings as request.
- Atten all require safety training.
- Manages customer service and relationships.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Project EHS plan and ISO9001 implementation.
- Minimum 5 years of solar power plant operation work with 3 years in management level.
- Familiar with Solar power plant monitoring platform.
- Plant performance calculation (PR/Availability/Curtailment Loss etc.)
- Solar plant operation / ISO9001.
- Proven experience as operation management activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Problem solving and capable of working under pressure,
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Managing information and processes
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure while managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Possess of strong sense of urgency and quality assurance
- Able to work independently
- Ability to clearly articulate and defend the problem statement, the technical approaches, and expected impacts of the solutions.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics or equivalent experience.
- General understanding of physical, electrical, and structural construction plans
- Comfortable with Microsoft products: specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Benefits of Working with BECIS
- Opportunity to build a career with a growing organization in an exciting industry,
- A diverse, multinational and multicultural team,
- To be part of a team that leads and drives new and innovative initiatives in renewable energy in Asia,
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
BECIS is a strong advocate of workforce diversity, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic: Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Please submit your resume to our HR : email@example.com with the email subject “Operation Manager”