Job description: Operation Engineer
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
BECIS develops, finances, and operates comprehensive solutions to Commercial and Industrial customers with significant presence in Thailand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China. BECIS leverages its deep technical expertise and a strong balance sheet to finance, design, build, and operate onsite complex energy projects through long-term contracts to help industrial customers to meet their energy cost reduction, sustainability, and resiliency goals.
We focus on delivering and operating fit to purpose technological solutions and services for each of our customers.
BECIS is currently looking for a talented Operation Engineer professional for BECIS Thailand business unit and support the company’s growth in Asia.
Objectives: As Operation Engineer with BECIS, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our asset portfolio, maximize operation uptime, precision data collection and reporting with timely. This position uniquely requires a variety of skills to manage all aspects of operation, daily site monitoring and any operation documentation.
The Operation Engineer reports directly to the Operation Manager. It is expected that this position will require approximately 90% office work and 10% field work (day travel).
- Day to Day online monitoring, recording, identifying, and handling incidents that interrupt power generation or general project functionality.
- Incident alert and issue Work Request to Maintenance & Field Service team or Contractor including follow up work progress until work finish.
- Monthly Revenue meter recording and provide information to accounting for issue invoice.
- Preparing Monthly Report for Client.
- Preparing, Update and modify SOPs that cover Operations activity.
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cost saving.
- Working with IT team to implement and maintain BECIS monitoring platform.
- Provide training for team member.
- Get training with minimum skill requirement.
- Manages subcontractors’ relationships and contacts.
- Coordinate with procurement team for subcontractor evaluation.
- Manages customer service and relationships.
- Atten all require safety training.
- Atten internal and external meetings as request.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years of solar power plant operation work.
- Familiar with Solar power plant monitoring platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Problem solving and capable of working under pressure,
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Managing information and processes
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Understanding with plant performance calculation (PR/Availability/Curtailment Loss etc.)
- Understanding with Solar plant operation / ISO9001.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to clearly articulate and defend the problem statement, the technical approaches, and expected impacts of the solutions.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics or equivalent experience.
- General understanding of physical, electrical, and structural construction plans
- Comfortable with Microsoft products: specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Benefits of Working with BECIS
- Opportunity to build a career with a growing organization in an exciting industry,
- A diverse, multinational and multicultural team,
- To be part of a team that leads and drives new and innovative initiatives in renewable energy in Asia,
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
BECIS is a strong advocate of workforce diversity, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic: Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Please submit your resume to our HR : email@example.com with the email subject “Operation Engineer”