Job description: Energy Efficiency Business Development Manager
Location: HCM city, Vietnam
Start Date: ASAP
BECIS develops, finances, and operates comprehensive solutions to Commercial and Industrial customers with significant presence in Thailand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and China.
BECIS leverages its deep technical expertise and a strong balance sheet to finance, design, build, and operate onsite complex energy projects through long-term contracts to help industrial customers to meet their energy cost reduction, sustainability, and resiliency goals.
We focus on delivering and operating fit to purpose technological solutions and services for each of our customers.
BECIS is currently looking for an Energy Efficiency Consultant to join the Sustainability Solutions business unit and support the company’s growth in Asia.
The key objective of the Energy Efficiency Business Development Manager is to support the commercial development of the company in the Energy Efficiency and Energy as a Service business.
This position is a cross functional, reporting to Head of business development in Vietnam and the VP Sustainability Solutions, working in close relationship with the Design team and the Operation team, the Energy Efficiency Consultant will have the opportunity to be exposed to various and challenging missions.
- Understand the global energy environment, from both the commercial and technical point of view, and have a passion for Sustainability
- Lead Energy Auditing and Data Acquisition campaigns at client’s facilities to:
- Identify areas where energy consumption can be reduced
- Assess energy systems deeply to identify options for investments
- Communicate options effectively with client and internally
- Model energy usage of a business
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools
- Meet customers and contractors to support commercial effort and premium service quality, understand the contractual environment,
- Meet local business development and operational teams (Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh) for the regionalisation of standards and processes,
- Support every business opportunity within the group such as Solar, Bio-energy, Energy Storage, Energy optimisation.
- Master of science, in Mechanical Engineering or Thermal Engineering or Environmental engineering or Electrical engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a technical role with design and procurement experience, exposure to client facing activities will be highly appreciated,
- Experience in heating & cooling business,
- Experience in technical energy audit, preferably certified Energy Auditor or CEM
- Have an understanding of IOT, machine monitoring and BMS
- Strong ability in data analysis, advanced user of Excel is a must, proficiency with tools such as Power BI and phyton strongly appreciated,
- Experience in industrial measurements related to Power Systems and HVAC,
- Experience with ISO 50001 or ISO 50002 or ASHRAE standard is a plus,
- Experience in HVAC design is a plus,
- Have a good relational attitude and able to adapt to different cultures,
- Be open minded, agile, dynamic, flexible and open to new challenges,
- Ability to display and effectively communicate findings, and recommendations,
- Can collaborate with technical and non-technical team members alike,
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, knowledge of additional languages will be highly appreciated
- BECIS has a strict “No-Jerk” policy and being a positive person and great team player is a must to work with us.
Benefits of Working with BECIS
- A diversified and multinational team,
- A chance to lead and drive new and innovative initiatives in renewable energy in Asia,
- Attractive and competitive compensation package that includes cash and equity to grow with us.
BECIS is a strong advocate of workforce diversity, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic: Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org describing two relevant projects in your recent employment history.
All applicants for this job posting must complete the simple challenge.