Job Description: Business Development Support
Location: Manila, Philippines
Start Date: ASAP
Berkeley Energy Commercial & Industrial Solutions (“BECIS”) is a Singapore-based company focused on providing commercial & industrial customers with distributed renewable energy generation solutions and services globally. The business is currently active in several countries across Asia and Africa and expansion to other markets underway. BECIS has substantial assets already in operations, under construction and late-stage development as well as significant capital available to grow the business.
We are now seeking a Business Development Support for our fast-growing organization. The position is based in Mindanao, Philippines.
The incumbent shall be responsible for developing sales and business development pipeline for renewable energy projects among Commercial and Industrial customers (B2B) within the assigned territory in the country. He/She shall generate and handle sales inquiries from customers (local/MNC) within the region and meet aggressive growth targets.
- Reporting to Business Development Manager and General Manager of Philippines.
- Origination of new C&I solar projects with Fortune 1000 companies
- Lead and provide support with the closing of project opportunities with PPA
- Lead and provide support with the setup and negotiation for strategic partnerships in Philippines
- Lead and provide support with preparation of commercial offers for clients
- Key account management during project delivery and operation
- Lead and provide support with sales pipeline management
- Lead and provide support with permitting works and liaison works with government agencies.
- Heavy travel within Philippines and within the region is expected
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering or the sciences, with a graduate degree in engineering or business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in industrial sales, business development, or related function
- Minimum of five (5) years of working experience in the energy industry
- Strong experience in contract engineering and project management
- Strong network among Fortune 500/1000 companies within Philippines
- Must be fluent English and Filipino (written and spoken)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for renewable energy and an entrepreneurial mindset are greatly appreciated
- Our company has a strict “No Jerk” policy and being a positive person and great team player is a must to work with us
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Problem solving and capable of working under pressure,
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Managing information and processes.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BECIS
- Opportunity to build a career with a growing organization in an exciting industry,
- A diverse, multinational, and multicultural team,
- To be part of a team that leads and drives new and innovative initiatives in renewable energy in Asia,
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
BECIS is a strong advocate of workforce diversity, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic: Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/ Disability/ Veteran.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Email Subject “PH Business Development Support”